Movies That I Enjoyed Recenty: Part 3  

Posted by moroka in

List of movies that I enjoyed recently:

27 Dresses

Very sweet movie. I watched it because of Katherine Heigil (one of Grey's Anatomy stars). I couldn't comment more, watch it yourself, and you will know how sweet it is. :D


Just like heaven

Very nice movie. I have watched this movie twice. Very sweet, romantic, and at the same time stirred my emotion away. At first I thought it is a ghost movie, but then I realize it is a love-never-ends movie.

P.S. I love You

What can you do when you lost someone that is really close to you, someone that you really love, forever? If you want to start again, how do you plan the first step to it? Not everyone is so lucky to have someone, who can put you back together even though he/she are no longer with you.



Iron Man


A good movie from Marvel, in par with Ghost Rider. It reminds me of PC Game Marvel Ultimate Alliance. If compared to X-Men, I do think X-Men is better than this movie, but as a Marvel fan, I think this movie brouhgt the Marvel name into something marvellous.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 10:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment