Movies That I Enjoyed Recenty: Part 2  

Posted by moroka in

The Italian Job
IMDB Rating = 6.9/10

Someone insisted that I must watch this movie. So, I stopped my routine for a while, and watched this movie. It turned out to be quite good. This movie reminds me of Nicholas Cage's, Gone In 60 Seconds but I think this movie is better than the latter because the way they do the 'job' is unpredictable. What kind of job? You must see it yourself. =p

By the way, the BMW's Mini Cooper S in this movie is very cute. You will want to add this little car to your favourite car list after watching this movie. At least for me. =p


IMDB Rating = 7.0/10

I watched this movie not long time ago. Nothing much to say, but I enjoyed watching it. Some parts are funny, some other parts are quite serious, and some other parts can be an inspiration. I love all of the parts though. It's been such a long time I didn't watch this kind of show, maybe that is why I love it very much. How to win your love back? Run fatboy, run! =D

I love the song 'Everyday I love you less and less' by Kaiser Chiefs from this movie. And of course, you should hear the song 'Ruby' from the same band, too. It's very good.


Van Helsing

IMDB Rating: 5.4/10


I like this movie because of the fun adventure throughout the story. It is an action-packed movie with a lot of mystical characters. So, why is the rating in IMDB so low? I think that is because of the ending which is not-so happy ever after. Remember the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? These two movie in my opinion is quite similar. Action packed, but not-so happy ending. And yeah, IMDB Rating for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is also 5.4.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment