Movies That I Enjoyed Recenty: Part 1  

Posted by moroka in


Combination of Disney's animation and the reality, really makes this movie very special. Actress Amy Adams really put on a great performance in this movie. She contributed her voice in some of the songs, too. I am really happy to see Disney once again produced high quality movie that I must say, is very entertaining. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't watch this movie. It is a very adorable family movie.






The first zombie movie that I really like. Unlike Resident Evil sequels, which are full of unnecesary CGI (I admit that the Resident Evil sequels are good), but this movie really frightened me at some point. Resident evil sequels are more on to Action-Thriller film anyway. This movie is more on to Horror-Thriller. So there is no wonder, it keep gives me some nerves. I keep thinking of what if this situation really happens in the future? I just could not imagine how it will be, but this movie shows it quite well.




I found similarities between this movie and the comic that I once read, 'Harimau Laut 007' written and illustrated by Tony Wong. The plot of the story is similar to the comic, where a group of young girls were kidnapped, and being trained to be the most incredible fighters, eventually to be the infamous professional killers. If you have read the comic, maybe you will realize it. Even the training methods used in this movie are similar to those in the comic. I really enjoyed the matrix-like actions in the entire story, and most of all, although this is not a great movie, it is still enjoyable. It is an action-packed movie anyway.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment